Hotdive S2 DIN First Stage Scuba Regulator – White
A diving regulator is a pressure regulator that controls the pressure of breathing gas for diving. The most commonly recognized application is to reduce pressurized breathing gas to ambient pressure and deliver it to the diver, but there are also other types of gas pressure regulators used for diving applications.
A scuba regulator is one of the most important pieces of equipment used in scuba diving. Scuba regulators allow the diver to breathe the air from their tank at a lower pressure level. Need more info? Check out our Regulator Buying Guide.
Need to get your Regulator Serviced?
Looking for a Regulator Hose?
HotDive S2 1st Stage Technical Information:
– Balanced piston-type first stage regulator
– Connector: DIN
– LP ports swivel
– Intermediate pressure: (8.5-9.5 Bar).
– High pressure port: (7/16″ 20W UNF-2B) x 2.
– Low pressure port: (3/8″ 24W UNF-2B) x 5.
– Weight(oz/g): 21/595.
– Main materials: 316 stainless steel body, SUS springs.
|Dimensions||14 × 11.5 × 6 cm|
There are no reviews yet.