HOTDIVE T10 0.5L Mini Scuba With Hose
- Easy to use – just turn on, insert the mouthpiece and start breathing!
- Easy to wear – Comes fully assembled, strapped with a portable bag.
- Refillable from an air compressor (or SCUBA tank using optional adapter)
- Weighing just under 5 lbs. it is the lightest weight system on the market!
- Mouthpiece cover and lanyard included.
- Deluxe Dial Gauge Pressure Indicator standard on every unit.
HotDive T series is the latest generation of (HEED)Helicopter Emergency Egress Devices. It’s a lightweight, self-contained breathing apparatus,which is designed to increase the survivability of military and commercial personnel in short-term out-of-air emergencie.
- Provides the lifesaving air needed to escape from a falling aircraft or rolling vehicle in the water.
- Suitable for all possible water emergencies around helicopters, fixed wing aircraft, seaplanes, ships and vehicles.
- Protect personnel from breathing dangerous and deadly toxic gases as a result of fire or smoke.
*Note: Units are shipped empty
HEED also known as SEED (Supplemental Emergency Escape Device), STASS (Short Term Air Supply System), Spare air source (Fun Diving), Spare industrial air source (Protect personnel exposed to toxic smoke), Spare escape air source (includes a mask to help home users escape smoke and fire)
Use our Air Compressor Refill Adapter (coimg on 2022) to refill from any breathing air compressor or T-01A SCUBA Tank Refill Adapter (sold separately) to refill from any full 3000 psi SCUBA Tank.
|Cylinder Volume:||3.5 cu ft / 100 liters|
|Water Volume:||30 cu in / 0.5 liters|
|Service Pressure:||3000 psi / 200 bar|
|Length:||14.2″ / 36 cm|
|Diameter:||2.4″ / 6 cm|
|Weight:||3.1 lb. / 1.4 kg|
|Regulator Type:||– Balanced piston 1st stage regulator;
– Balanced adjustable 2nd stage,
– 30″ flexible hose
|Colors:||Black / Orange / Green|
|Hose Material:||Natural rubber+SS 316|
|1st Stage main materials:||6061 aluminum|
|2nd Stage Main Materials:||GF Enhanced PA+SS 316|
Black, Green, Orange
Great! but I think another one would be better for cleaning the boat bottom. I’ll go for it…
Works great! I love this little pony bottle! I hopefully will never have to use it, but I have been practicing with it. It is a very nice feeling to have that little bit of extra air just in case. It fills very easy from your main tank, and I have attached it to the bottom of my BC. There is a little ‘drag’ when breathing but not too bad. I get about 3-5 minutes out of it in the pool.